To Our Patients,
Everlasting Smiles has re-opened its doors to both new and established patients after a temporary state closure due to COVID-19.
While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members. One of the ways we are doing this is by guaranteeing that no one who is currently affected by the virus enters our office.
If you have any of these symptoms, we respectfully ask that you reschedule your appointment:
- Persistent cough
- High fever over 101 degrees F
- Shortness of breath
Additionally, if you have traveled within the past 14 days, please contact our office for a later appointment date.
State-Of-The-Art Air Filtration System For Healthier Appointments
When you come in for your dental appointment, you can expect to see some changes in our procedures, as well as the look of our office. Though your care experience may differ, all changes have been put into place to protect your and your family’s health.
As part of our office updates, Everlasting Smiles has invested in a new air filtration system containing three HEPA filters in each of our operatories. This cutting-edge system eliminates at least 99.97% of mold, pollen, dust, and bacteria, including airborne particles that cause COVID-19. Additionally, we have installed bacteria-killing UV lights in our air conditioning system to help remove airborne viruses from the air!
Updated Safety Protocols
Here are some of the new protocols you can expect to experience during your appointment. We also kindly ask that you abide by all requests listed below:
- Limited Number of People In Our Office. We are limiting the number of people coming into the office at any given time. When coming in for your appointment, please do not bring family members who do not have scheduled appointments with you.
- New Check-in Procedures. To promote social distancing, our waiting room is currently closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please call or text us from the parking lot before exiting your car. We will be taking your temperature before you enter the building.
- Bring a Mask With You. Our team is asking that you wear a mask when you enter the office. Please do not remove it until you are told to do so in the treatment chair, and please limit the touching of any literature around the office to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- In-Office Sanitary Measures. Once your temperature has been checked, we ask that you immediately go to the restroom and wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer that we have stationed at the front desk. When you sit in the treatment chair, the assistant will ask that you rinse with peroxide before your care begins.
The entire team at Everlasting Smiles understands that this protocol is a departure from your normal care experience, but we hope you find comfort and confidence in the prudent measures we are taking.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. We are fully-staffed and ready to take care of you and your family once again!
Thank you for trusting us with your smile!
The Everlasting Smiles Team